Tuesday, August 19, 2008

vistors, mumbling and solitude

Up to now, my life has been really good.............Mom comes home from work, we go for a walk, go to the boat, go to the store, go see friends. In the day, I watch soap operas, catch up on my rest, you know all the things that little girls should do.

And then it happened............................my life changed. Last Friday Mom brought home.................... "CHOLIE". This little bundle of energy.............urrrrrgh!! %$#$&^%^% .....oops........I have started mumbling like Mom...........oh geez, why does she have to visit Chateau Ziggy for an entire week.

The little wench is very busy. I have to play endless hours of tug-of-war, run ten thousand time in and out of the dog door, up and over Mom couch, run though the house..............all with her in tow. She not only eats her food, but then goes for mine.

Cholie goes home Friday night............but in the mean time, I need to keep her in line...............wait a minute "Cholie, not Mom's shoes, those are mine, get out of the there *^*&^%^%&%$, uh oh.....oops..........wait till Mom see's what you just did!!!!!"

No comments: