Thursday, September 1, 2011

The "7 Broads Abroad" Adventure Begins

Tonight Mom and the "Broads" had their final dinner before 3 of the "broads" leave tomorrow for Prague.

Now it is not like they won't see each other in a couple of days in Paris, but they have been planning and packing and.......I think they will miss each other............whatever!!  What am I suppose to do while they are gone?????  It is about me, because this is my blog..........HELLO!

Mom and Susan leave Wednesday afternoon and K and A leave that night, all to meet up with Linda, Tish and Julieanne in Paris on Thursday.............but wait, where am I.........HOME:(

Anyway, they have set up a blog to follow their adventure, if anyone is interested, go to http://7broadsabroad.blogspot.com/ and you too can follow them...........or follow me, as I am just home doing N O T H I N G!!!!

Ziggy Pickles:(

No comments: