Saturday, September 6, 2008

Doggly Duties, Garden Hoses and "Tudes"

Now I have an a sundry of duties to perform, my job, as I see it, is protect my mom’s boat from the evil forces……like people walking down the dock, other dogs on the dock, birds on the dock or something as simple as air blowing on the dock………….so when these things come on the dock…………..I bark at them!

It’s simple…………..bark and they go away. It is not as easy as one thinks, but it is full time duty I must perform.

However……………………my mom seems annoyed, so while she was on the dock and I was doing my duty…..SHE SHOT ME WITH THE GARDEN HOSE!!!! Me, little me, who protects her. I tell you, she has taken complete absence of her mind!!!!

So now I am pissed and I am giving her complete attitude, turn my back on her...yea that's what I will do, I’ll show her……………..but wait, “hey, where are you going Mom, are you taking me? Wait mom, I love you, I was just messing with, here..... let me lick you in the face…………….see I love you Mom!!!”


Ziggy Pickles

No comments: