Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hiatus, Questions and proving Wilke’s wrong and Rain in June………..


Hiatus, Questions and proving Wilke’s wrong and Rain in June………..

Apparently all great artist and writers go through periods in their lives when the words just don’t flow…….or they need to experience some great adventure to set the juices free again ……or their mothers are too damn lazy to help me out on the computer a little.

But this morning, Saturday, it is raining…………Mom can’t work on our house, though she might do a little picking up or dust or SOMETHING………she can’t piddle on her boat and she has done all her stupid crossword puzzles.

So I said “HEY YOU……….the world is waiting for more of my profound thoughts Ma”……….so I guess what, “I’m Back!!” Mom starts that mumbling thing again (&^%$$#$#!%$#^%%*)

In the literary world, one really just sits back and observes life, then writes about it……… what makes it tick and what does not, in order to write some great insightful thoughts or inspirations.

Somebody named Wilke, something or another, said…….” It is one of my rules in life, never to notice what I don't understand” ……. Well I am taking a different approach.

My rule is to understand everything. Ask the question to find the answers, such as:
· Is it possible for someone to be addicted to therapy….and if so, how do you treat that addition?
· Can atheists get insurance for “acts of God”?
· How can there be a “limited” life time warranty?
· How do you know when it is time to tune up your bagpipes?
· If a book about failure doesn’t sell, is it a success?
· If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
· If you choke a Smurf, what color does he change?

These are questions that I will continue research on and will get back at you with the answers. And "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did -in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming - like the passengers in his car."……………sorry not my joke, but just cracked me…………I kill me, no?
Ziggy Pickles

No comments: