Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"5 Day", Snooze Cruise and Chips Ahoy


Normally I draw my posting of events, but this time I told Mom, "I want to go live with this posting", so I am posting my most recent "Glamour Shot".........in the business it's a head shot. I tried to give that "come hither me" look, but it did not turn out that way. Also, notice I am wearing some new "Bling".
This week mom and the girls are taking me and cousin Maggie to the island. They call it the "5 Day Around Catalina" annual trip. I call it a booze cruise for them, a snooze cruise for Mag and I.
The only cool thing about this trip are the dink rides to the beach, and hopefully I can do a little backstroke'n this time.
Hopefully mom will catch us a big ol fish, otherwise she will start the mumbling thing again (*&%$#^$#%&*%^) and be in a really bad mood. She and this Susie lady are always try'n to out do each other on the "who caught the biggest fish" thing.......or in my mom's case, "who didn't catch one at all!!!" (&*%%$%^^%$). But she tries, bless her little heart.
So, as soon as I get back from the big adventure, I will blog to you some more!!
Chips Ahoy Mattie!!
Ziggy Pickles

2 comments:

TuckRub said...

Dearest Ziggy,

You are such a luck girl! My mom never takes me anywhere fun; especially now that that Mexican Tito Puente came into our lives. Oh, well, a girl can dream. I hope you and cousin Mags have a great time but don't do anything too adventurous because we don't want to see you get hurt. Oh, and don't get too much sun either!
Hugs and love,
Ruby Tallulah

TuckRub said...

Querida Ziggy,

Me so hepi for ju! Plees be kerful. Me wan tu pley wish ju agaen.

Sneefs and leeks,

Tito Puente