Sunday, September 11, 2011

Eiffel - Schmifel!!!




Dear Mom,

It has really way to long for you to be gone......have you forgotten about me? Whatever!!!

You know that all I had to do was hide in your bag, oh wait a minute, you had enough room in your big fancy seating section on the plane to stow me, but no, you just left me:(

Enjoy your time Mom, cause when you get back, I am just going to ignore you......... and then just lick your face and snuggle with you!!

Au Revoir,
Ziggy Pickles (in case you forgot my name)

Location:Rue du Champ de Mars,Paris,France

1 comment:

Ziggy Pickles said...

Oh Ziggy, I have not forgotten you, just been busy. The girls are making me stay up all night and walking all day. Tomorrow we leave for South of France, maybe it will slow down a little bit then and I will call you.
Love,
Mom