Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hmmmmm.........Mom's Home...

Well Mom finally drug her tired butt home late last night.......guess I will get out of the pool and go greet her......if I can mustard the strength......!

It was a tough job staying home and making sure that Chris (this wonderful lady) and my little 4 legged friends were safe and entertained for such a long time.

The "7 Broads Aboard" arrived home safe and sound, tired, but home.  I sure missed them, but I need to show a little attitude, just to set the record going forward...........DO NOT LEAVE ME HOME AGAIN!

So if you will excuse me, I need to go lick my Mom's face:)

Signing off for now,
Ziggy Pickles

now where is that face Mom, oh come here, let me lick you ear, kiss your face.......that's it........now rub my little belly............oh Mom, I am glad you are home!!!!

No comments: